Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Baby Whisperer

Some people are naturally good with babies. While I enjoy every stage in my boys' lives, I have to admit that I always LOVED the newborn stage. I could sit and hold my babies for hours, watching their eyes flutter as they slept, their lips curl when they were dreaming, and their chest rise and fall with every breath. Although I will not have any more newborns of my own to hold, it is common knowledge in my family that I am always willing to hold the babies.

Peter has obviously inherited my baby obsession, especially when it comes to his cousin Bryson. When Bryson visits, Peter holds him every chance he gets. Each time, I am so impressed by Peter's ability to soothe Bryson, make him smile, and simply coddle him. Peter is truly a Baby Whisperer! I am confident that he has a bright future as a babysitter!

 


 photo signature_zps4ef342e5.png

No comments :

Post a Comment