Saturday, August 7, 2010

William Henry McBride

William Henry McBride was born on August 3, 2010 at 8:01 a.m. He weighed 9 pounds 1 ounce and was 20 inches long. We are all doing extremely well and are very blessed to finally have our handsome, healthy baby boy here! Matthew and Peter LOVE being big brothers and are wonderful helpers! Today I took some pictures of William. I think that I enjoyed the photo shoot more than he did; William does not look very amused in some of the pictures!


This is my favorite picture. I was able to catch a smile while he was sleeping.



He appears to be in deep thought!



I must not have been very exciting, as he fell asleep during the photo shoot!

2 comments :

  1. Three posts in one day! Hope Matthew & Peter had a great time at the water park... and you and Will had a relaxing day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Thanks for the pictures. It is crazy how fast babies change!

    ReplyDelete