Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Nursery

Below are pictures of the Nursery. We went with the Animal Acres Crib Set from Babies "R" Us. Our friend Erin Dentinger painted the AMAZING pictures on the walls.



I painted the trim on this dresser to match the green on the chair rail.

Tiffany and Rachel found this rocking chair at a second hand store in Ontario for $15.00. (They tried to get the price down to $10.00, but I told them I was willing to pay the $15.00!)

 
The $15.00 rocking chair after Matthew (yes, I put my 8 year old in charge of refinishing the rocking chair!) refinished it. I think he did a fabulous job!

3 comments :

  1. I love the mural... it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute room. Erin is really talented. Great job Tiffany and Matthew with the chair. I bet Will loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the room! Every little boy wishes they had a room as cool as William McBride!

    ReplyDelete