Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Woohoo!

I am a graduate, again! I recently obtained my Master of Education with a major in Educational Leadership through Lewis and Clark College in Portland. Even though I completed the program in May, my diploma arrived in the mail only a few week ago. 

Luckily, Lewis and Clark offered the program through a cohort model in the Ontario area. As a result, I only had to visit the campus for one class during the program. Although the program was difficult, it was also very rewarding. The classes were extremely relevant and engaging and the instructors were fabulous. I made many new friends during the course of the program and would do it again in a second!

I am very proud of my accomplishment, especially due to the fact that I worked full-time AND had two babies while in the program. However, it has been so nice to enjoy my evenings and not stay up late doing homework every night after school!


1 comment :

  1. Good work! Glad to hear your diploma arrived! Now you can spend your evenings doing more important things - like fantasy football drafts :)

    ReplyDelete