Saturday, May 5, 2012

Peter's First Communion

On Sunday, April 22, Peter received the sacrament of First Communion at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Vale. He worked extremely hard all year in religious education class to meet the criteria and achieve this honor. We are extremely proud of Peter and his accomplishment!

Peter's First Communion class. He is fourth from the left. All of the children looked so handsome and beautiful!

Peter with Father Cami. He looks so grown up!

Peter and I. Luckily, my doctor allowed me to attend mass that day with strict orders to go right home.
 I am so grateful that I was able to be there for Peter.

William is not the easiest child to control in church. Here he is trying to crawl under the church pew.

Matthew and William also looked extremely handsome!

Our family!

1 comment :