Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Arriving in June 2012 . . .

. . . McBride baby #4!!!

We are all very excited to announce that we will be adding a new member to our family in June. We hope to discover next month whether we will be blessed with four handsome boys or if we will get to start buying pink clothes for a beautiful baby girl! After having three boys, I am not sure if I know where to find baby girl clothes!

Last week, Toby revealed the exciting news to Matthew and Peter while I was staying in the hospital with William (more on that in a later post). Below are their responses:

Matthew: "How did that happen?!"
Toby: "The same way it happened three times before."

Peter: "I will get the baby name book!"

Later in the evening Matthew and Peter informed Toby that they were sure the baby is going to be another boy because that is all we have. So, they decided that they would be wasting their time looking for girl names. Instead, they came up with the names "John Wayne McBride" and "Jesse James McBride." We will have to discuss baby names further. I am not sure that Mommy agrees with those choices!

Since a blog post must have pictures, below are some recent pictures of the boys with their horses:

Matthew and Friendly ~ 9

Peter and Angel ~ 7

William and Chigger ~ 1
Poor Pacco ~ We have an extra horse and need a rider!

3 comments :

  1. Alisha, CONGRATS!!! So exciting! Your family is adorable :) Can't wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I kinda like John Wayne McBride. It would totally match my new son, Duke Wayne Johnson. Technically, it's the same name anyway, just a different last name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - and my cousin, Danita Beers (Huffaker), named one of her boys, Jesse James Beers, so I guess I like both names!

    ReplyDelete