Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Three Sons

As soon as we discovered that William was going to be a boy, people began to make comments about My Three Sons. Little did I know that My Three Sons was a television show that began airing in 1960. However, the label could not be more fitting for my boys. Below are a number of pictures of Matthew, Peter, and William. You will note as you scan through the pictures that My Three Sons look very much alike. Can you guess which picture is which son? Toby says he will buy a margarita at Chabelita's in Vale for the person who gets the most correct! YUM!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

1 comment :

  1. Ok here is my guess:

    1- Peter
    2-Matthew
    3- William
    4- Matthew
    5- William
    6- William
    7- Peter
    8- Matthew
    9- Peter
    10- Matthew
    11- Peter
    12- William

    ReplyDelete